Does a mattress affect how a person’s sleep?
Yes. An average human being ideally spends 1/3rd of his life (8 hours per day) asleep, and the mattress has the potential either to encourage sleep or rob you of sleep. Whether your mattress is a sleep friend or a sleep foe can determine how refreshed you feel in the morning. If you’re tossing and turning more at night or if you’re waking up feeling stiff or sore after a night’s sleep, it could be a sign that your current mattress is no longer the best for you.
What are the benefits of a good mattress?
Sleeping on a comfortable mattress is the easiest way of ensuring a full night’s sleep. A comfortable mattress will avoid back pain, which can severely affect the quality of life of older people. Also a comfortable sleep can help rejuvenate your body completely to handle the mental and physical stress for the day.
A more comfortable and a good mattress will also lead to lower stress levels in all types of people, as one of the main reasons for stress are lack of sleep.
What are the standard sizes available?
- Full sizes :84×72,78×72,75×72,72×72,78×60,75×60 & 72×60
- Twin sizes : 78×48,75×48 & 72×48
- Single sizes: 78×36,75×36 & 72×36.
- There is a tolerance of ± 12mm in length and 6mm in width on standard sizes based on the amount of padding and type of construction.
Can a custom size be made? If yes then how.
- We are always happy to create custom or special-size mattresses.
- Contact our customer care number or store located nearest you for size and model options.
How to select a mattress?
A good mattress provides the right combination of “support” and “comfort”. Correct support is essential for a healthy body. A good mattress will gently support your body at all points and keep your spine in the same shape as a person with good standing posture. When trying mattresses, pay special attention to your shoulders, hips and lower back, the heaviest parts of your body.
What are the advantages of two side mattress?
A two-sided mattress has two sleeping surfaces and offers more value as it will wear better and stay comfortable for longer than a one-sided mattress. Similar to rotating the tires on your car to extend the life of the tire, rotating and flipping your mattress will extend the comfortable life of your mattress by sharing the wear over two sides versus concentrating the wear on only one side.
What is a best mattress to buy?
- The answer is a matter of individual taste. What’s best for me may not be best for you. When it comes to mattresses, there is no one-size-fits-all. After all, we’re all built differently and have different comfort and support preferences, so why would the same mattress be “best” for all of us?
- To determine the mattress that’s best for you, we recommend using the process of elimination to weed out the ones you don’t like.
What is the best way to try a mattress?
The best way to try a mattress is to take the “SLEEP Test”:
- Select a mattress
- Lie down in your sleep position
- Evaluate the level of comfort and support
- Educate yourself about each selection
- Partners should try each mattress together
- Don’t be embarrassed. You don’t think twice about test driving a car, and you shouldn’t think twice about “SLEEP Testing” a mattress. Lie down on the mattress for several minutes and assess how well it provides support and how comfortable it is for you.
For more refer : http://www.centuaryindia.com/faq_mattresses.aspx